Sunday, July 13

HARD TO BELIEVE pero HUWAG MO NANG ITANONG [8.30.08]

Okay, the title is obviously an uninspired ripoff. But hey, I'm fresh from two exams the past week, and another two are coming this week, and one or two the week after that.

I was just taking a 5 minute break from my hemorrhage inducing review sessions when I stumbled upon this:



Need I say more? It's supposedly been confirmed, THE MOTHERF***ING ERASERHEADS ARE F***ING REUNITING, but for one night only. From what I've read, they're being funded by a multinational corporation, who supposedly offered them a twelve-figure sum to do the gig. Details are murky, but the rumors all agree that it would probably be held in the pasay bay area on August 30, 2008


If this is true, then f*ck Panic at the Disco, I'd blow money I don't exactly have on this one night gig.

As I've said I'm currently busy at the moment, so I'll just link you up with an entry containing the links.

UPDATE: It's confirmed. CCP open grounds, August 30, 2008.

0 violent reactions: